With the goals of accelerating innovation and helping to shape future engineering and scientific leaders for industry, this Industry Center of UC Santa Barbara serves as your gateway to academic and philanthropic partnerships. It helps your corporation:
Augment your internal research capabilities
• Access world-class facilities
• Investigate novel technologies
• Partner with world-class faculty
• Recruit talented employees
• Learn more about how philanthropy can assure your continuing access to our faculty and students
- UCSB is ranked as the top University worldwide in industry funding for research per capita for Engineering & Technology, 2017 Times Higher Education World University Rankings
- UCSB has been ranked #1 among US public universities and #8 in the world by Leiden University rankings.
- UCSB is second in the nation in STEM Nobel Prizes awarded in the 21st Century
- UCSB's ChE, ME, Mat, ECE, CS graduate programs ALL ranked in top 5 research-doctorate programs (public or private) in the nation, National Research Council.
- UCSB has the #1 Materials research-doctorate program in the nation, National Research Council, and #1 Materials graduate program among US public universities, 2016 US News rankings.
- The NRC within The National Academy of Engineering ranked each of the departments in UCSB's College of Engineering in the top 10
- UCSB ranked within the top 25 in the world of Engineering and Technology universities over the past several years, 2017 Times Higher Education World University Rankings
- UCSB's Engineering faculty receive more total research funding per capita than any other UC